Happy St. Patrick’s Day (in advance)

Hi readers,
I apologize for the lack of blogging this week but I’ve been preparing for the arrival of another Donohue, and by preparing I mean cleaning and stocking up on booze. My sister Kris is coming tonight and that means the next few days will be spent partying and having fun. Oh yeah, the Donohue’s love to party. There will be a lot of drinking and drug taking, that’s right, Kris loves drugs! (especially cocaine)
We will be most likely snorting lines of coke off strippers asses because as far as I know, that’s the only way to do coke. We’ll get some hookers and wake up in an unfamiliar place and not remember everything that happened.
Don’t worry though, we won’t be driving, but since we’ll be taking public transportation, we will protect ourselves. I’ll have a knife and she’ll have a gun because when you’re that coked up you never know what might happen. Saturday is St. Patrick’s day so we’re sure to be coked up for that not to mention hamnmered on Irish whiskey!
Anyway, I’ll be back next week. Happy St. Patrick’s Day in advance…

This entry was posted in death, family, funeral home, funerals, Hollywood, weird and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Happy St. Patrick’s Day (in advance)

You better get ready for the big coke party!! Put on your party shoes and don’t forget to clean the ceiling fan:) i am at the airport!!! Yah!!!

2. the elder sister says:

Wish I could be out there with you both! Make sure you give Kris a lot of “Cee’s whoop a*#, and angries” so Kris can start on that new life road!!!! Have fun!

3. mdonohue says:

That’s SOOOOOOO Kris,NOT.Have a great time together,and Happy St.Patrick’s Day to all your readers.Love,Mom

4. Paul Kenney says:

There is nothing more fun, intense and psychologically exhausting than partying with Donohues. I’m home, warm, and safe, but I’m thinking about them….

I just want to know if the coke is green.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

I want to know if the gun is loaded!!!!! Kris = Cocaine!! I wish i was there to party with you both!! Now Cee you can’t be a baby mid way through the party and ruin it!!! Baby? Have fun!!! Let’s skype!!!! Love you both!!!