Sweet Description

Good morning readers!

As I prepare to send the winners of the Tasty Ball contest their delicious prize, I thought I would give you a description of the types of candy I’ll be offering so that you can mull it over and figure out which might be best for you or if you should try them all.

The original one that got me hooked is the peanut butter blend that is covered in white chocolate (Little Death). I think it’s important to tell you that I don’t even like white chocolate that much…or peanut butter for that matter. But something about this mixture makes me love it so much that it’s almost perverse.

“Why is it every time I get happy you turn perverse?”  Can anyone name the movie that line is from? If so, you’ll win some candy. My brother knows it, so he’s already disqualified.

The next one, Sweet Death, was an experiment. This is the one with the butterscotch covering. By the way, all the candy have the same peanut buttery blend in the middle, but the coating is what’s different. If you love the candy Butterfinger, you will LOVE this candy! But this is better and doesn’t get stuck to your teeth like Butterfinger, so….I win.

Next, is what I call Delicious Death, for all you true chocolate lovers. This covering is dark chocolate!  To be honest, I think you could roll these balls in anything and they would taste good.

That sounds like something a man would say, doesn’t it?

I haven’t made ones with a milk chocolate covering, but that’s next. I might also offer a mix  and match, where you could get two balls of each. It’s hard for me to not insert a dirty joke each time I say “balls,” especially when I say “two balls.”  I will probably be ready to start shipping by next week. I know you just let out an excited little gasp!

So what do you think? Do you want me to offer a mix and match? But don’t get all demanding on me. I don’t want to hear  (in a whiny voice) “I’d like one of this kind and 3 of that kind and 2 1/2 of that kind, and do have any other flavors, and can I get a discount, and do you have anything without gluten?”  Everyone knows I hate whiny little bitches 😀

But the winners will be getting their prize soon and I’m sure will come back and let you know which is their favorite, because they’re getting some of each!

I have to go now. I have some Canadian bacon to tend to.

Have a great day! 😛

My name is Celeste Donohue and I am a writer/comedian who started this blog to tell stories about my life growing up in a funeral home and my adult life which I have spent in Hollywood, California – hence the name, “Death To Hollywood”. Hopefully, you like to read those kinds of stories. If not, go read something serious and boring.....
This entry was posted in celebrities, death, family, funeral home, Hollywood and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Sweet Description

1. Aunt Jenny says:

I know! I know! (It was on TV just last week.) “TERMS OF ENDEARMENT”

2. Mary says:

Terms of Endearment. I have to admit I cheated but I really want to try the candy…

3. Kal says:

The quote is a slightly reworded line of dialogue from “Terms Of Endearment”!

4. Kal says:

Incidentally, I think “Random Death” samplers would be a great idea. Each sampler could have at least one of each flavour — but the random factor means that you won’t be able to predict exactly what you’re gonna get. Just like Death itself, in fact…

Yes, a sampling is great! I can’t wait! I will share but it will be hard to resist eating something that tastes just like Butterfingers. It is one of my favorites but I can’t eat it anymore because it is Nestle*. So I predict lots of those heading my way. LOL.

*(I reserve the right to whine and complain about Nestle because they are evil. Also, Monsanto if it ever comes up. 🙂

6. Beth says:

How about a little death ball with chocolate, peanut butter and BACON??? (am I PMSing?) You mentioned bacon and I’m hungry for some candy, so I had to say something. In all honesty, I don’t think the bacon would keep well in shipping, but out of the oven it might be really good.

• My guess is that you are in the throes of hormonal imbalance 🙂 I had a cupcake once with bacon on it and for me, the sugar and bacon don’t go well. As much as I love bacon and as much as I love sugar, they need to live separate lives. If you had the candy right now, you would devour it. It’s good for your “problem” 😛 Will be shipped tomorrow !

7. Aunt Jenny says:

Smoky-salty with a little incidental sweet (like when the maple syrup from your pancakes puddles into your bacon/ham, f’rinstance) is wonderful, but full-on sweet with bacon is overkill, in my culinary opinion.

8. Aunt Jenny says:

But salted caramels are WICKED GOOD, now that I think of it.
    This sweet/salt thing may be the hidden secret to your magic balls!