Good morning readers!
I hope you had a great weekend, now it’s stinkin’ Monday again. I feel like this right now…
* If you see a spider on Halloween, it is the spirit of a loved on watching over you.
*Halloween is the 2nd most commercially successful holiday, with Christmas being the first. (by the way, I found this fact out the hard way when I had to go to Party City on Saturday to buy bags, the check out line was wrapped around the store).
TODAY’S CONTEST QUESTIONS:
1. Why was Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes in Misery so scary? (0ne of my favorite characters of all time)
A. Because she had a pet pig named Misery
B. Because she loved romance novels
C. Because she was a dirty bird
4. other – your answer
2.Ed Gein was the serial killer that the character Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the character Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs was based on. He carved up humans and made suits and lampshades out of their skin. He also had a belt made of nipples. If you used human skin to make a suit, would you use:
A. Hard, leathery skin
B. Soft, baby skin
C. Another kind of skin
Also, do you think a belt made of nipples is an attractive accessory for your suit?
Each day there will be two Halloween/Horror movie/Scary-related questions. Post your answers in the comment section. Each comment is an entry into the giveaway. On Halloween a winner will be chosen at random. The contest will conclude on Wednesday, October 31st. You get extra entries for posting Death to Hollywood – the Halloween Contest on Facebook or Twitter, and “liking” the Death to Hollywood page on Facebook.
1. You have to be at least 18 years old to enter (that’s for legal reasons. We do NOT want minors winning a prize)
2. You have to live in the United States because I think shipping internationally is a hassle.
3. You have to answer two Halloween/horror/scary questions as a comment on the blog.
Have a great day!!