Today is the last day for your chance to enter to win and I just want all of you to know how much I love the comments. It says a lot to me about people who will play along and answer my purposely odd questions. I mean, c’mon who doesn’t want a suit made out of baby skin and a belt made of nipples?
I’m also hoping all my East Coast people are safe and dry. I have been glued to the news watching this whore of a hurricane, Sandy, just destroy everything in her whorish path. Yesterday I was at work watching the news and it was sunny and warm out like it always is here (yawn) and I wanted to be on the East Coast where things are a little more exciting right now. Call me sick, I don’t care. Can you blame me? After 20 years of stinkin’ sunshine day in and day out, what do you expect? We haven’t even had a decent earthquake since 1994! You have to admit that the destruction from natural disasters is horrible, but to watch Mother Nature in action is awesome!! And you know I hardly ever use the word awesome.
Now on to the questions…..
1. In the movie Psycho, Norman Bates put on a dress and a wig and stabbed Marion Crane to death in the shower. What kind of impact did this movie have on you?
A. It made you stop taking showers
B. It made you shower with clothes on
C. It helped you understand crossdressers
D. Other – your answer
2. I recently wasted an hour and a half of my life watching the movie Cabin in the Woods. I was actually kind of pissed after it was over because it sucked so bad. What movie have you seen that made you want everyone in Hollywood killed for making such a piece of crap?
A. Your answer only
Each day there will be two Halloween/Horror movie/Scary-related questions. Post your answers in the comment section. Each comment is an entry into the giveaway. On Halloween a winner will be chosen at random. The contest will conclude on Wednesday, October 31st. You get extra entries for posting Death to Hollywood – the Halloween Contest on Facebook or Twitter, and “liking” the Death to Hollywood page on Facebook.
1. You have to be at least 18 years old to enter (that’s for legal reasons. We do NOT want minors winning a prize)
2. You have to live in the United States because I think shipping internationally is a hassle.
3. You have to answer two Halloween/horror/scary questions as a comment on the blog.
Have a great day!!
P.S. TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HALLOWEEN PROMOTION – BUY 2 BAGS AND GET ONE FREE!!!