VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

One smart broad!!

Did you vote yet??? Facebook and Twitter are all aflutter with messages to get out there and vote. How could we not? I’m trying to decide to go before or after work. Last time, I went after work and had to wait in line and I despise lines, so maybe if I go early enough, I can get in there and vote YES ON 37! Apparently this is only in California, and it’s about labeling the food so that we know whether or not it’s been genetically engineered or not. And yes I would like to know if my food might make me grow balls or extra hair or something else. I can’t believe the FDA does’t require this!  Isn’t that shady? That’s why I don’t trust those bastards.

I will be a little nervous all day waiting for the results. I won’t get into who I’m voting for and why, I think my uterus speaks for itself.

So get out there and vote so we can all bitch about it for the next four years. And no matter who wins, everyone will complain anyway because if you’ve lived through enough presidents, then you know that they all fuck up and people are never happy with any of them.

But this is sure to be an exciting day, so let’s start drinking now! Cheers and may the best liar win 😀

This entry was posted in celebrities, death, Hollywood, weird and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

1. Kristen says:

Great post – short and sweet, but I laughed a lot! I voted a week ago even though I have election day off. I wanted to avoid the lines… Wish my mom would think of her and her daughters’ uteruses (what is the plural for that?) when voting, but she’s stuck on promises to “fix the economy.”

2. mary donohue says:

Voting is a privilege ,other countries die to experience.I’m grateful,and the pleural of uterus is uteri.May the best man or woman win.Love,Mom

3. klpeach323 says:

Ill be voting for roseanne barr for the 45th president of the united states…. HAHAHAHAH i cant even type that without laughing. Voting independent all the way through. Screw Obama and fuck Romney.

With you all the way on 37 Cee! We will see how it does and if it does not pass, a big boycott of the companies such as Kraft and Kellogg’s, Pepsi and Coke will be in order.

You are right. VOTE! Even with all the gazillions of dollars spent by the likes of the Koch brothers you know your vote is important when you see how some states are trying to keep people from voting!

5. Natalie says:

You gotta get an absentee ballot! Such less hassle- but I heard they don’t even count the absentee ballots unless they have to (like the race is actually close or something). I still want my vote to count!

Yes on 1 in Maine for same sex marriage….big one here….kind of like your 37! Hope we all win!! My uterus is a flutter:)

7. Julie Herring says:

Well it is the day after and I am very happy at the outcome! Could not listen to the election news last nite but when the newsguy delivered the paper this morning I went out picked it up and jumped for joy!