As we all know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has something fun planned. Although the day revolves around food, which I have absolutely no problem with, it’s also a day to remember what we’re thankful for. I like that part of the tradition – being grateful and shoving food in your mouth the whole time. What could be better?
Last night, I was thinking of all the things I’m thankful for. I wrote them down and I’m going to share them with you (possibly in this order, but maybe not).
1. Drugs and alcohol (for obvious reasons)
2. Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste and anything else that keeps you clean because dirty people smell and disgust me.
3. Food, of course (all of it…shoved in my mouth. I’m thankful)
5. Netflix because I’m lazy
7. Toaster ovens because I love toast and other food you can make in toaster ovens.
9. Headphones because they cure my misophonia
10. Hair removal products including shaving cream, razors, tweezers, Nair, Veet, wax, laser removal and anything else that helps humans have less hair on their bodies. We do not need that much hair (head excluded).
I’m also thankful for many of the people in my life…not all of them, but definitely some of them…and I’m thankful to you for reading. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving and make a conscious effort to remember what you’re thankful for because it’s easy to spend a lot of time thinking about what you’re NOT thankful for. All it takes is one leaf blower….