WELCOME TO THE 3RD ANNUAL DEATH TO HOLLYWOOD OSCAR CONTEST GIVEAWAY!
With the Oscars this coming Sunday, Hollywood is all abuzz with excitement and road blocks! My entire purpose in life for the next week will be trying to avoid Hollywood Boulevard since they are setting up for the show and bringing all of their A-list, self-absorbed, money-making, inconvenience with them. But let’s face it, this is what Oscar night is all about; receiving awards for being over-paid and pretty. Is it wrong to win an award for that? If so, I don’t want to be right.
If this is your first time participating in the contest, just read the rules and answer the questions below.
Here are the rules:
Each day there will be two Oscar-related questions. Post your answers in the comment section. Each comment is an entry into the giveaway. At the end of the week a winner will be chosen at random. The contest will conclude on Saturday 3/1. You get extra entries for posting Death to Hollywood on Facebook or Twitter, and “liking” the Death to Hollywood page on Facebook. The prize is always a surprise and Hollywood/Oscar related.
1. You have to be at least 18 years old to enter (that’s for legal reasons)
2. You have to live in the United States because I don’t ship internationally, sorry.
3. You have to answer two Oscar related questions as a comment on the blog.
4. It doesn’t matter if you’ve seen any of the nominated movies or if you get the questions right.
5. No purchase necessary (not that there’s anything to buy… legally I have to say it)
Is that simple enough for you?
LET THE CONTEST BEGIN….
1. Who is your Oscar prediction for Best Director?
American Hustle (David O. Russell)
Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
Nebraska (Alexander Payne)
12 Years a Slave (Steve McQueen)
The Wolf of Wall Street (Martin Scorsese)
Have you seen any of these movies? I saw them all but Gravity and Nebraska. Did you like the direction?
Fun Fact: The guy who invented Kool-aid is from Nebraska.
Be sure to comment to enter and have a great Monday!